Tree Campus Academy Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to providing high-quality English language education to people around the world. Our team is made up of passionate individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact in the world. At Tree Campus, we believe that language is a powerful tool for communication, connection, and opportunity. We were founded in 2013 with a mission to promote English language learning and help people achieve their full potential.
We work with individuals, schools, and organizations around the world to provide high-quality English language education to people of all ages and backgrounds. We believe that language learning is a powerful tool for personal and professional development, and we are committed to helping our students achieve their goals. At Tree Campus Academy Foundation we believe that everyone deserves Right to Education. Our programs and initiatives are designed to Empowering Communities Through Education.
TREE CAMPUS MOBILE APP INSTALLS
- Registered as a social organization under Section 8 of the Companies Act 2013.
- Registered as social organization under Section 12A of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Donations are eligible for deduction under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act
- Registration under Foreign Contribution ( Regulation ) Act 2010 is under process.
- Qualifies as CSR activity.